Booking Forms (Adobe PDF format)
You will need Adobe’s Acrobat Reader to view these booking forms. You may download the software from Adobe’s website.
- Booking form for individual adults. Open this file in a new window.
- Booking form for families. Open this file in a new window.
- Booking form for groups of adults. Open this file in a new window.
- Booking form for Schools, Youth Organisations and other groups. Open this file in a new window.
You can also reserve a place on one of our courses using our online booking form below:
1. Provisional Bookings
Provisional bookings which have been accepted by telephone or in writing, will be held for 21 days.
2. Confirmed Bookings
A booking will be deemed confirmed upon receipt of a completed booking form and a 25% non-returnable deposit. In special circumstances the amount of deposit may be negotiable.
Final payment of the account should be made 30 days before the event.
3. Extreme Weather
Courses will go ahead in all weathers unless deemed dangerous byWoodland Survival Crafts.
Persons using tools will be expected to consider the safety of others as well as their own. Dangerous behaviour will result in a caution, or, if necessary, dismissal from the course.
Individuals are liable for the cost of repairs made necessary by wilful damage to equipment or to landowner’s property.
6. Public Liability Cover
Woodland Survival Crafts. is covered for public liability for up to £5 million.
7. Important Notice
On nearly all courses you will be in a woodland environment, cooking on open fires. It is therefore quite possible to burn, stain or otherwise damage your equipment and or clothes.
Woodland Survival Crafts. can take no responsibility for the condition of your, or anyone else’s, personal belongings you may wish to bring.
If you have any questions about these booking conditions then please contact us.
1. A reminder for full payment will be sent around 30 days prior to the course. If payment is then not received within 48 hours it will be assumed you have cancelled your place.
2. In the event of a cancellation following full payment 50% of the course cost will be refunded.
1. Clients are expected to behave safely and responsibly throughout the course and not to jeopardize the enjoyment or safety of other clients or instructors.
2. You are responsible for bringing suitable outdoor clothes and equipment to the course. A kit list will be sent in with the joining instructions.
3. Clients must comply with all reasonable requests/instructions from the Instructors and in particular no knives/axes must be used until the lead instructor is satisfied you are safe.
4. No trees are to be cut down, debarked or otherwise damaged without permission from the instructors.
5. No alcohol, illegal drugs are permitted on the course and clients must not be intoxicated at any time during the course.