The information below must be read thoroughly and carefully before any booking is made. These terms and conditions are not subject to variation without prior consent in writing from Woodland Survival Crafts. Once a booking has been accepted by written confirmation, or by electronic means including BACS transfer or Card Payment, the client(s) named on will have entered into a binding contract on the basis of the following Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us – Woodland Survival Crafts
Covid-19 Update – June 4th 2020
With the easing of restrictions we are once again able to run daytime courses and all being well the first overnights from early July.
We will of course be following Government guidelines with regards to;
- Number of participants
- Social distancing
- Cleaning regimes
- Use of face masks when required
Please be assured that we will guarantee customers will not loose deposits or full payment if there is a need to postpone (You or Us) due to the pandemic.
1. Provisional Bookings
Provisional bookings which have been accepted by telephone or in writing, will be held for 21 days.
2. Confirmed Bookings
A booking will be deemed confirmed upon receipt of a completed booking form and a 25% non-returnable deposit. In special circumstances the amount of deposit may be negotiable.
Final payment of the account should be made 30 days before the event.
3. Postponement of Courses
If we at Woodland Survival Crafts have good reason to postpone or stop a course in its duration due to either extreme weather, government lockdown or similar we will offer either an alternative date(s) or a voucher to the same value of the price paid by client to be used within 18 months of the course date.
Persons using tools will be expected to consider the safety of others as well as their own. Dangerous behaviour will result in a caution, or, if necessary, dismissal from the course.
Individuals are liable for the cost of repairs made necessary by wilful damage to equipment or to landowner’s property.
6. Public Liability Cover
Woodland Survival Crafts. is covered for public liability for up to £5 million.
7. Important Notice
On nearly all courses you will be in a woodland environment, cooking on open fires. It is therefore quite possible to burn, stain or otherwise damage your equipment and or clothes.
Woodland Survival Crafts. can take no responsibility for the condition of your, or anyone else’s, personal belongings you may wish to bring.
If you have any questions about these booking conditions then please contact us.
1. A reminder for full payment will be sent around 30 days prior to the course. If payment is then not received within 48 hours it will be assumed you have cancelled your place.
2. In the event of a cancellation following full payment 50% of the course cost will be refunded.
1. Clients are expected to behave safely and responsibly throughout the course and not to jeopardize the enjoyment or safety of other clients or instructors.
2. You are responsible for bringing suitable outdoor clothes and equipment to the course. A kit list will be sent in with the joining instructions.
3. Clients must comply with all reasonable requests/instructions from the Instructors and in particular no knives/axes must be used until the lead instructor is satisfied you are safe.
4. No trees are to be cut down, debarked or otherwise damaged without permission from the instructors.
5. No alcohol, illegal drugs are permitted on the course and clients must not be intoxicated at any time during the course.