Team Building Activity Days
17th August 2020
Outdoor Team Building Activity Days
If you are looking for inspiring team-building activities, look no further. The great outdoors provides an inclusive, dynamic and stimulating environment for building effective teams.
During a typical team building day, you’ll get to:
- Work together to build your own weatherproof shelter from woodland materials you gather
- Learn fire lighting techniques and try your hand at lighting your own fire – teamwork is essential for this!
- See which team can make the strongest rope from natural materials
- Create ingenious campfire gadgets
- Have a go at tree identification – blindfolded
What to bring
Bring a packed lunch and enthusiasm
Where sensible outdoors clothes and footwear
About the instructor
Dave Watson has devoted his life to using his bushcraft skills to help develop, train or mentor people from all walks of life. He spent ten years working for outdoor activity centres, before setting up Woodland Survival Crafts in 1995.
Dave’s passion for ancient survival skills, or ‘bushcraft’ as it has become known, stems from his teenage years when he spent much of his time wandering around Britain in semi-wild places trying to live off the land. His passion is infectious and his knowledge is endless.