A great introduction to bushcraft survival skills and techniques
One Day Introduction to Bushcraft
A great day grasping the basics of Bushcraft from one of the most established schools in the UK.
This course is ideal for anyone with a general interest in bushcraft or for professionals embarking on a career in outdoor learning.
This course will leave you with a foundational understanding in many core bushcraft survival skills. Following this course if you wish to take the skills further why not consider the Bushcraft Competency course we run.
During the day you’ll get to:
- Learn how to build an effective weatherproof shelter from woodland materials you gather
- Learn efficient fire lighting techniques, including successful friction lighting
- Make string from natural materials
- Explore different tracking techniques
- Sample some tasty wild food