Develop a strong team identity with outdoor team building activity days
If you are looking for inspiring team-building activities, look no further. The great outdoors provides an inclusive, dynamic and stimulating environment for building effective teams.
During a typical team building day, you’ll get to:
- Work together to build your own weatherproof shelter from woodland materials you gather
- Learn fire lighting techniques and try your hand at lighting your own fire – teamwork is essential for this!
- See which team can make the strongest rope from natural materials
- Create ingenious campfire gadgets
- Have a go at tree identification – blindfolded
Full day (6-7 hours), £130 per person, for thefirst 10 people.
Additional people at £90 each.
Contact us to make a booking or for further information.
Matt Healey, Head of Kingswood Inspiring Learning
Dave has been an invaluable support in making Kingswood Inspiring Learning an award winning organisation, delivering high quality outdoor learning programmes. Via his expert tuition to our staff, combined with his extensive expertise and his unique and engaging approach, Dave has revolutionised our delivery of Bushcraft, and changed a few lives along the way.
Jon Webb, Coach and Facilitator
The Tower 42, London management team travelled ventured north to spend 24 hours in the woodland. The whole experience, including foraging for food, shelter, and fire materials, was positive, challenging and enlightening. Although the event was a while ago they still talk about it and have fond memories of the fun and light challenges they had.